About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. I'm still around. I have been so busy crafting up a storm, and working on some really exciting offers for you, so hang in there, I plan to back in the full swing of things within a few days.
Some things to look for coming up...
-Announcement of last Giveaway winners.
-CSN store Giveaway.
-Ugly chair upholstery reveal.
- Spring wall art and printable
-Mini Vaci photos
-Extreme coupon review
-New puppy pictures
-Engagement Photo shoot
-A new line of children's dolls from a dear friend.
-Spring dresses, hair bows, and goodies.
-Craft room Progress.
-Lazy gardening
-Camp New Dawn tour
-Water for Elephants review
-Confessions of a... review
-Continuing the 30 day challenge.
-Featured on...
-Easter holiday (Silk Tie egg dieing)
& More...
So hang in there. I'm on my way.... but for now, i'm headed to Easter Dinner with the family.(= Hope you all have a beautiful Easter Sunday. (=

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!