About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Featured on...


My first feature!  I am so excited about my first feature. Well I say it was my first feature, but really it's the first feature that someone told me about. ( =
My book wreaths were featured on Maia's Dream! Check it out.http://maiadream.blogspot.com/
I always LOVE to hear when someone enjoys my work. That the best part about crafting; hearing someone say OMG! you made that? Too cool! I am honored to be featured on Maia's dream. I hope to score more features and get the word out about my little shop.
{The wreath was photographed by Wendy Dowda. She's such a great photographer. I hope to feature more of her work here soon.}
*If you are interested in being featured here on Paperpixiecrafts, or if your interested in featuring Paperpixiecrafts on your blog... message me, and we'll see what we can do. ( =

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!