About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Better late than never... Right?




I know it's been a while BUT... We are finally in our new house! Well... Kinda. We have everything moved and we have officially handed off our old keys. Now... Unpacking... thats another story. ( =Mama and Aunt Joanie came over yesterday and help me start getting things in order. My kitchen and living room are for the most part finished now just for the other rooms. I will share photos of my new little house a little at a time, as I finish unpacking. I will start working on the rest of the rooms a little at a time but right now... I MUST craft.
I feel an urge to break out the sewing machine tonight and finish a easy project so that I will feel accomplished. My poor little Etsy shop has been in vacation mode for the longest and really need some new items listed. Most of my jewelry and little outfits have sold locally before I can even get them photographed and listed in my shop. I promise promise that I will get back to crafty self soon. Stay tuned to see what I whip up tonight. I might even throw in a tutorial. I've been meaning to do that for ages.
Also- I'm feeling so craft room organization post coming up soon too. Anyone have any great ideas for thrifty craft storage in small spaces? I'll take all the pointers I can get.

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!