About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Monday, December 6, 2010

CSN Stores review! ( = & A giveaway too!

I tend to me a bit of a blog hopper. You can often find me curled up with my laptop looking at all those creative crafty blogs out there. In my surfing journey, I have often seen bloggers who are reviewing CSN Stores, or hosting a gift certificate giveaway. I always wondered how they did it. Well guess what? 
Last week CSN Stores invited me to do a product review! YAY! 
I'm excited! Now... just what to choose? CSN Stores has 100s of shops online with everything from handbags and cookware, to sporting goods and baby gear. They even have a great selection of counter height stools that I'm convinced would be great in my hubby's guitar corner. One of these babies might just end up in Santa's sack this year. (=
 But back to the review. I'm looking in to crafty products to review. I plan on creating a project with the item that I review and sharing the tutorial with you lovely folks. If you decide to try the tutorial, you'll know exactly where to get your supplies, CSN Stores! ( = Along with a review and a tutorial, I'll also be giving away the project that I create to one of you lucky folks! That's right- tis' the season for giving, right? I guess you are wondering what the project will be now? I'll give you a "tiny" hint with each product. ( =
SO- What would you like to see me review.?

I'm considering these stamp sets. Which one do you like best?

This set is a basic font but is rather large and I think it would be perfect for *paint stamping monograms on burlap fabric.*
These wooden stamps are much smaller, but have upper and lower case letters, as well as their own multi color inking pad. Wouldn't these be nice for customizing *scrapbook pages and greeting cards?*
Or if this set comes in stock... I'm considering it too. How pretty would it be for addressing Christmas cards? They would even be great to jazz up some *pretty stationary or custom thank you cards*.


They have so many GREAT items, that the hard part will defiantly be deciding what to order! If you are excited about what you've seen here, be sure to check out CSN Stores, I promise you'll be hooked. Don't forget to weigh in and let me know what item you'd like to see me review/ what project you would like to win & see a project tutorial posted for. ( =
Thanks again CSN Stores for this opportunity to share your awesome products with my equally awesome readers! 
Hope you guys are having a great Holiday Season!

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!