About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Desktop Drama!

Christmas is pretty much my busiest time of year with Paperpixiecrafts, as well as with my personal life and family. It's a fun time of year, but it's also the WORST POSSIBLE TIME for my desktop to go on the fritz!
After trying a system restore, and then eventually just partitioning the hard drive and reformatting, Betsy is STILL not back on her game. I'm not a techie kinda gal, so I had no clue that when we reformatted that I would delete NIC card drivers that are not included on the OS disk. ) = The computer is running again but I can't access the internet. I tried to download the drivers from dell and then install them on the desktop, but the installation errors out and says that no hardware compatible with that software was found. It's been an event that's for sure. It looks like I'll be heading to the computer shop Wednesday.

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!