Guess What?!?! We've hit 100 followers!
To celebrate my growing list of followers, and continuing with my 100th blog post celebration, allow me to introduce you to Classic Threads USA.Todays featured seller, Kristina, joins us from Junction City, OR....
Classic Threads USA is a beautiful Etsy shop featuring beautiful period clothing, costumes, modern ware and accessories. If it's fabric... then Kristina is the lady to see!
|Brocade Bodice by Kristina |
at Classic Threads USA.
"I love fabric of all kinds, colors and textures. I love taking pieces that look like nothing and making something fabulous for you!"
There are so many great things in Kristina's shop.
Everything from beautiful wedding and prom gowns to cute pet beds.
|How cute is this fella? Looks like he's enjoying his new fleece bed.|
Kristina is a respected seller in the Etsy community will nearly 100 sells with 100% positive reviews.
What are Classic Threads customers saying?
"how WONDERFUL Kristina is!"
"beautiful and expertly handcrafted"
"above and beyond my expectations! "
Click here to read more reviews from Classic Thread customers.
To learn more about Kristina and her work (and even get a peek in to her crafty work space) you can:
-SHOP Etsy HERE.
-Visit Classic Threads USA website HERE
-Keep up with her tweets here
-Check out her recent photos here
-Facebook friend her over here
My experience with Classic Threads USA
I met Kristina about a year ago via Etsy when she created this lovely bag for me.
It has been very well used. I love this bag, and have washed it to near threads over months and months of use. Having loved the last bag I received from Kristina so much, I was THRILLED when I found a crisp priority mail package in my mailbox with "Classic Threads USA" wrote on the box. ( =
I was so excited to open the box I could hardly wait! I was pleased to pull out this adorable "Amanda Market Tote" for review.
|Review package received from Kristina at Classic Threads USA|
These totes are available in the fabric and colors of your choice. Kristina works wonderful with custom request. Totes can be found in the Classic Threads USA Etsy shop for $45 + S&H.
OR ENTER TO WIN AN AMANDA MARKET TOTE!
That's right! Kristina has graciously offered to giveaway an Amanda Market tote (or a $40 gift certificate to Classic Threads USA) to one lucky paperpixiecrafts blog follower!
HOW TO ENTER
Ways to Win
(Each of these items will give you additional entries into the giveaway. You can choose to do as many or few as you would like. The only MANDATORY entry is that you be a follower of this blog so I'll be able to contact you if you win! When the following options are completed below please leave a separate comment for each entry saying which one you completed. Don't forget to include your email address in each comment.)
1. Follow my blog under "Followers" (google friend connect) on the top right hand side of this blog. Current followers count to. This entry is mandatory if you would like your other entries to count. ( =
2. Add Classic Threads USA to your favorites on Etsy. Click here to visit Etsy shop.
3. Heart your favorite Etsy listing at Classic Threads and leave a comment saying what is your favorite and why.
4. Add Kristina Sackett (owner of Classic Threads USA) on facebook and post on her wall
"I entered to win an Amanda Market Tote from Classic Threads USA via paperpixiecrafs.blogspot.com giveaway."
5. Blog about this giveaway and include the link in your comments. (you can find a link to share this on blogger at the bottom of this post)
6. Add Classic Thread USA's Button to your blog and link back in a comment.
7. Follow Classic Threads USA on twitter.
8. Grab my paperpixiecrafts Button for your Blog & link me to it. (you can find my button code in the left side bar of this page)
9. "Like" Paperpixiecrafts on Facebook (current "Likes" count too) and leave a comment that says..."I Entered the Classic Threads USA giveaway at paperpixiecrafts.blogspot.com"
10. Post about this giveaway on your facebook. "Paperpixiecrafts.blogspot.com is giving away an Amanda Tote (or a $40 gift card) from Classic Threads USA." Link me back to your facebook status via comment.
11. Visit paperpixiecrafts.etsy.com and tell me your favorite shop listing and why.
12. Add my shop to your favorite shops on Etsy. Leave your Etsy user name in comment
13. Follow paperpixiecrafts on Twitter. Current followers count too.
14. Tweet about this giveaway and link me to your page.
15. Sign up to be the next featured seller at paperpixiecrafts.blogspot.com
Giveaway ends Sunday January 29th 11:59pm. One winner will be chosen using random.org on Jan 30th. Winner will be emailed (please enter your email address in EACH comment) and announced on our blog. Winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
Thanks again to Kristina for sponsoring this giveaway and review!