About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday week in review


It's been a busy crafting week. I am getting ready for my first photo shoot! I've recruited the cutest models and I'm really looking forward to building my sewing project portfolio. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. ( = Since I've been sewing so much this week- my photos are lacking but here's what I've got.
-1: Hubby Dylan playing in the pool at my parents during one of the scorching summer days we've been having lately.  -2: My yummy salmon I made for dinner tonight. We've been eating a lot of fish lately since fish bakes quick and that's less time to heat the house with the oven. I baked the salmon in fresh basil, carrots, broccoli and butter. yummy.  -3: My sister Katie modeling a ribbon tunic I made her for back to school.  -4: Babysitting for a friend Friday night.  -5: Me relaxing in the hot tub after a long day of back to school clothes shopping for Katie.  -6. Our puppy Georgia sitting on the porch with me during morning coffee.  -7. Katie jumping on the trampoline in her new shirt.  -8. Dylan and I before my early birthday dinner and a move date.
If your looking for me this week ( or anytime before school starts back ) you are sure to find me at the dinning room table with my sewing machine. ( =


0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!