About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Snazzy Saturday- Love for Etsy sellers. ( =

This week's super cute Etsy finds:






Who doesn't love colorful rainboots? I do!  Can you belive she drew these by hand?
 Way to go Nicole for an awesomely cute Etsy shop.


MUSIC GUITAR DECAL 
by victorialogodesign

Isn't this cute? One day when we have a bigger house I would love to make one room in to a music studio for Dylan. This vinyl is so cute- I think it could work in our current arts and crafts/ guitar room. I haven't ever used vinyls and I curious if they really do come off as easy as everyone says? Any one have any experience with removing vinyl from dry wall?

Victorialogodesign has some pretty awesome decals- go check it out. ( =


My Guitar Has Stories to Tell / Signed Art Print / 8 x 10
While I'm on a guitar shopping spree- let me mention studio3ten. They have some super trendy art prints that I'm dieing to get my hands on. Wouldn't this print look great in that music room I'm planning? ( = They have prints in all sorts of themes. Head on over to their shop and choose your favorite. You know you wanta!


wire wrapped button and bead rings
by vainvixen29
I've seen these in person and they are super cute! If you don't have a button ring yet- vainvixen is the place to go. Her work is Beautiful and she's great to work with on custom orders. Check out her Etsy shop today!

Shark made of recycled fence wood. JAWS, Great White, outdoor art
by JohnBirdsong
For some reason I feel the need to put this little fella out by the pool. For a creature so scary- he's adorable & he's recycled.  At Johnbirdsong you can also find a cute little owl, a fish, and others too.

Beach Briolette Petite Initial Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Necklace
by DolphinMoonCreations
I hope take another trip to the beach before summer's end. Oh how I love the beach. Oh how I'd love to find this baby wrapped around beach getaway tickets. This little charm necklace reminds me of days spent with my toes in the sand.


Personalized Embroidered Stainless Steel Monogrammed Water Bottle or Coffee Mug Travel Tumbler
by luckyloveboutique
My mom spotted these and I know she's going to have to have one for her coffee this winter. I must admit- good find mom. This are super chic. Kudos on the lid options. ( =



Love. Love. Etsy and all the amazing stuff I find there.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise! Thanks for featuring my mugs, Emily!
    They make wonderful gifts and hold lots of coffee....if you're a caffeine addict like me ;)
    xoxo
    Amy
    Lucky Love Boutique

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!