About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ta-DA bib on a Thursday?

We're "Ta-Da-ing" on a Thursday since we accidentally did our tutorial on a Tuesday. lol ( =
Is it just me or did anyone else notice? I think my new blog format might be a little more tedious than I planned. I'm thinking of adjusting it. Any ideas?

Anyway- back to this week's Ta-DA!
Here is it... My bib from the tutorial on Tuesday.
 It was the first time I have ever worked with minky fabric so I was pretty happy with the outcome. I also decided to use a pearl snap instead of Velcro. I didn't lengthen the pattern this time but next time I will for sure. I'll have photos with a cute little model soon enough- but for now... these will do. Here's how it came out.

Linked at:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love paperpixiecrafts.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
    Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!