About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 11 - a picture of something you hate

Day 11 - a picture of something you hate.
DIRTY DISHES! Ugh. I'm not a housekeeper... I hate doing dishes.
image source
I'm always trying to come up with ways to make cleaning less of a drag. There are a ton of articles like this one from ehow.com that have ideas on how to enjoy yourself while cleaning. Ha! Enjoy. Yea right. lol
Speaking of dishes... a close second on my hate list is laundry.
image source
No, no, this is not my actual laundry pile. I wish it was that simple. I always have laundry everywhere. My laundry room is a disaster, and I always have a few baskets half folded around the house. I often try to convince myself that if I had a beautiful laundry room I would be much better at keeping on top of it, but I seriously doubt that. But I'll keep wishing for a beautifully organized laundry spot like this one anyway. (=
Image source. ooohh! If only...

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!