About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4: Little E, a retro throwback & The Lost Sea weekend adventure.

30 day challenge
                                          Day 4 - a picture of you when you were little. I can't seem to find any of me when I was little little (psh! I've never really been "little" lol )... so I'll share two of me when I was... simi little.


This was Christmas. I was so excited to get a  Walkman. I wore out that hot pink Barbie cassette. Yes children- a cassette... no, not a CD, but an actual cassette that held tape. You know... those "retro" things. ( =
*I feel weird for saying that... because I'm not that OLD. lol

Here's me an my friend Jennifer back in elementary school at Lost Sea. Don't you just love my  90's matching cotton short set? One fashion trend that i'm glad died for anyone over the age of 5 and under 60. ( =

Speaking of the Lost Sea... finding this photo a while back inspired Dylan and I to revisit the Lost Sea last weekend. We took a little drive up to Sweet Water to check it out. We had a great time! I'll be posting photos of our trip soon... but for now... here's a sneak peek of our Sweet water TN adventure.
The lost sea 
Image source
Largest Flea Market in TN ( =
More to come...

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!