About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 8 laughs & contest/giveaway.

DONT FORGET to check out my current giveaway for a beautiful 50's flower clip from The Shabby Chic Flower BoutiqueClick here to ENTER NOW.
Back to the 30 day challenge...
Day 8 - a picture that makes you laugh.
If Georgia was a human... I'm sure she would be slapping me right about now for posting this unflattering photo of her... but lucky for me, she's just a dog and I'm allowed to share. This photo kills me. It's always funny when she falls asleep on her back with her feet straight up.. but it's even better when Dylan puts the remote in her paw. So much for a watch dog! I caught her sleeping on the job. lol 
So there you have it... laugh of the day.
Do you have funny pet photos? I would love to share them with everyone. Click here to email me your photos. I could make a funny pet's pict post. (wew. say that 10 times fast why don't ya?) 
Heck- let's make it fun. Everyone send in your funny pet photos and I'll post them for everyone to vote on. The winner will win something awesome.. like... um.. I don't know- I'll think of something. Maybe a gift certificate to my shop or something. Anyway- it'll be cool... so send in your photos. I'll announce to everyone who enters via email when the voting post is going up so you can get your friends in on the voting fun. (=

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!