About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 6. Trading places.

30 Day challenge
Day 6 - a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
I would love to be president for the day. I would share my thoughts on the country's current situations. While I know that only the big man up stairs can save the world in one day... I would still try. Hopefully someone would hear my concerns and ideas and would make a move. Why trade with Obama? Well- Wouldn't it be cool to see how it feels to have secret service, presidential cars, and live in the white house?  This would defiantly be a temporary trade though, because I know his life is stressful and I'd never want to take on the responsibility of a whole country. Plus- I wouldn't trade my family and life for anything. It's not always great- but it's mine... and I'll keep it.. for now. ( =
* I almost picked Martha Stewart to trade days with... since she's incredibly crafty... and a huge success in doing what she loves... but I decided against switching with Martha... Why? Because with the luck I've had today... I would get stuck with one of the days that she spent in jail! lol ( =

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!