About Me

My photo
LaFayette, Georgia, United States
Hi! I'm Emily, your crafty go to girl. I love all things crafty! I enjoy sewing, scrapbooking, photography, card making, DIY projects, home decor, photo projects, personalized gifts, stamping, jewelry making and just about anything that involves creativity. I run a small Etsy shop called paperpixie crafts. I also have my products in several local shops. I am slowly but surely extending my line of products. My goal is to start filling up my Etsy shop and then eventually open a local boutique. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who can tolerate my craft obsession, and a great family who is always supportive of my goals. This blog is a sneak peek in to my life and my creative thoughts. I'll be sure to keep you posted with all the cool stuff I see along my crafty journey. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 13 - a picture of your favorite band or artist

*Dont Forget to ENTER the RaineeDawnSundries handmade soap giveaway HERE.* 
Day 13 - a picture of your favorite band or artist
Music has changed drastically for me since I married Dylan a few years ago. He plays guitar, has studied music theory and is very opinionated about what music we listen to.
We have came to the conclusion that the only happy medium for long car trips is rock 105 or kz106.
So, classic rock or newer rock is all I hear nowadays.
BUT... When I'm alone I love listening to indie cutesy stuff like what I've included on the playlist on this blog. 
( =
I'm also really digging Casey Abrams from this season's American Idol. Last night they said he was in the hospital, so I hope he gets to feeling better soon and that the absence doesn't effect his participation in the contest.
image source
I'm also a huge fan of John Mayer, Ben Harper, Norah Jones, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Colbie Caillat and other mellow happy folks. (=

0 Post a comment:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I'd love to hear from you!